Daily Photo Projects: Monday Jan. 11

I know. I missed Sunday. I forgot my camera when we went to speak at a church and we spent the rest of the day just napping and doing nothing! I remembered late last night that I needed to take a picture but at that point I was too lazy to do anything about it ;-)

But yesterday went very well. Our time at the church was great and you can never go wrong with some good, old-fashioned rest on a Sunday afternoon.

The picture below is from tonight. Brooklyn and Madison were playing in the living room...but Paige was having the time of her life playing in her big sisters' room! For once she got to play with whatever she wanted and nobody was bugging her. She was quite pleased with herself when I found her like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend