A glorious week...

I'm so excited for this week!

Brooklyn is home from school and we've got lots planned to do - baking, art projects, present wrapping...wonder if we'll get half of it done?!

Today, we're reckoning order in the house. It was a wreck but we're getting there. Brooklyn and I are on our "lunch break." She's busily cleaning her room, inspired by a heavy bribe of getting to open a present early. We'll see how well my bribe works. I'm not convinced she's really going to do it.

Sean took Maddie into town with him to run some errands. It made her day to get to go along with him!

Paige is just now waking up from her nap and I'm wracking my brain to come up with a healthy, tasty lunch for her. She's getting rather picky. Great. Another Madison in the making. How that girl doesn't faint from hunger, I'll never know. She eats like a bird. No, not a bird - some other creature that survives on chocolate milk and the occasional spoonful of peanut butter. Paige! Have you seen your sister's spindly little legs?! Don't follow her example - EAT for Pete's sake!!

It's hard not to get a complex about your cooking when your three-year-old won't eat ANYTHING you place before her.

We lost baby Jesus from our nativity set. I'm upset about that.

That's all for now.

Merry Christmas!!

Comments

  1. Oh how funny! Sounds like great week, hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, dear ones! Give our love to all the family in Colorado!! We are snowed in! Love ya much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend