Uuuuuggghhh....

The whole lizard fiasco was just the beginning of a day that turned out to be pretty terrible. During the lizard chase Brooklyn was on the couch. I had noticed that she was very quiet when normally she would have been right in the thick of things. It wasn't until I got the lizard thing squared away that I realized Brooklyn had fallen asleep on the couch (it wasn't even noon yet). I felt her forehead and she was burning up. She slept for quite a while and even missed swimming lessons. I let her watch a new Barbie movie while she laid around on the couch all afternoon. Later, as I was holding her she threw up - all over me, the couch, the floor and herself. After that, though, she seemed to be on the mend.

It was around 6:00 last night when I started to feel yucky. Through the night I was very sick. Brooklyn was better but still needy and feverish so I laid down with her to try to get some sleep. Needless to say, it was a rough night. Brooklyn did get better though...at about 2 am she was just as chipper and well as could be. But I wasn't. I'm still not feeling totally right but I am better. It will be a day of rest for all of us today as we try to get better. So far, Madison seems just fine. I just pray she doesn't come down with this bug too.

Comments

  1. Yucky. I remember being so relieved when Catie finally learned to throw up in the trash can, rather than on me. And, yes, I know I'm in for it all again with Audrey. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm praying for your all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend