Easter 2014

Thanks for the sweet comments on my last blog post.  Yes, if there is one thing this overseas life has taught me (but there are waaaaaayyy more than one) it is that "home" is not here on this earth.  And I am so glad!

I came across this article full of quotes for third culture kids...but it applies to all of us living overseas so well. There are many good quotes that struck a chord with me, but this one from C.S. Lewis hits the nail on the head:

Quotes for Third Culture Kids
Image by RachelPiehJones {link to http://www.babble.com/contributor/rachelpiehjones}

We had an awesome week last week and I'm still just trying to crawl out from under the laundry pile.  We took a family trip to Moab, Utah....but more on that later!  First, some pictures from our Easter!  We had a great Easter with my family and even got to go to our home church - an awesome treat.  The girls enjoyed having an Easter egg hunt with their cousin, Audrey.  We may or may not have enjoyed a tasty ham.

Pork Products, America!  You should really appreciate them more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend