My baby is FOUR....waaaaa!

I can't believe we celebrated Paige's 4th birthday on Friday.  How did this happen?

In the midst of a very, very busy week, we carved out some time to celebrate our precious little "baby." We had a really fun "rainbow" birthday party with our friends the Rogers.




There was a water balloon fight...the 70 or so ballons I filled took all of 30 seconds to finish off.  Sigh.  The kids weren't getting each other wet enough so I had to help.  ;-)

 
Then we just hooked the hose up to the slide...
 
Next, was cupcake decorating time.  Pretty sure Paige ate all of hers before we even got to see them.
 
Aw, my cute, precious, precocious little four-year-old.  She's as sweet and mischevious as she looks in this picture.  We all love her to pieces...(though I'd say her sisters really do get frustrated with her at least twenty times a day!) She's a pill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend