So long, ordinary!

My blog might look a touch different to you!  In fact, it even has a new name and it's own fancy address.  I never really liked my old title and I've had it since Ecuador days - it's time for an update!   

You will automatically be redirected to my new address, solongordinary.com, but feel free to bookmark or subscribe to the new address! 

I'm doing a bit of a blog makeover with an updated "About" page and other changes.  I'm hoping to make regular writing more of a part of my day - which just may translate to more regular blog posts.  I'm also in the process of labeling and organizing nearly 700 posts from as far back as 2008.  (Yikes.)

 Hope you like it!  Let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. Love it! I need to redo mine. Did you do it on your own, or with help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie! Yeah, I did this myself just kinda feeling my way in the dark. I honestly have no idea what I am doing....I'm in waaaaayyy over my head now! Google is my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend