Maddie's 6th Birthday Interview

My little "Ecuadorian" Redheaded baby!  (at 8 weeks)


My little Ecua-Indo-merican Toeheaded Girl!  (at 6 years)


What is your favorite activity? "holding Bugsy, playing, eating ice cream, opening presents, feeding a few of my animals."

What is your favorite color? "Purple!"

What is your favorite toy? "My stuffed tiger."

Who are your best friends?  "Reece, Audrey, Catie, the Rogers boys, sugar gliders, Brooklyn, Duchess, Princess, Mommy, Paige and Poppy Dog *giggle* .....Daddy!"

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "A vet!"
Why?  "I don't know."

What are your favorite books?  "the books I'm reading in school"

What are your favorite movies?  "Dumbo, MacKenna Shoots for the Stars, Thomasina, and Princess movies"

What are your favorite foods?  "cake, cupcakes, brownies, banana splits, cereal, sandwiches, a few of Mom's baking including cornbread!  and hot dogs, kettle corn, s'mores....Can I tell you my favorite drinks too?"

What are your favorite drinks?  "Fanta, Sprite, grape juice, apple juice, pineapple juice...and lots more."

What do you like to do with Dad?  "fly airplanes, when he scares me, letting him hold me, when he picks me up in some cool ways (upside down), wrestling."

What do you like to do with Mom?  "Help her cook, be in the front of the car with her, do school."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend