Cute quotes and other funny kid stuff

Sean and I in unison when Paige was sniffling and complaing about a runny nose:  "BLOW YOUR NOSE!"
Paige: sniff. "Where's the blower?"

...................................................................................................................................................................

Madison proudly proclaiming after I reminded her to brush her teeth:  "Yes, Mommy! I already brushed my teeth....with Daddy's toothbrush!"

..................................................................................................................................................................

Madison, who knows "fat" is an unkind word:  "Mommy!  You are really....fluffy under your tickle rib!"

................................................................................................................................................................

The other day I was lecturing Paige.  I was pretty close to her face, trying to be sure she was understanding why she was in trouble.  Ever so slowly and subtley she lifted up her hand and pinched her nose closed.  That was when I remembered I hadn't brushed my teeth yet.  So I asked, "Does Mommy's breath stink?"  She grinnned shyly and nodded her head.  So much for a good lecture!

.............................................................................................................................................................

Brooklyn, when she noticed I'd actually bothered to fix my hair and put on makeup:  "Mommy!  You look awful!"  Long pause.  "Pretty!"

Brooklyn unknowingly does this a lot, pauses a bit too long between awful and pretty or awful and sweet or awful and smart.  She likes to provide plenty of time for us to take offense before she turns it into a flattering compliment!

Comments

  1. HAHAH! These are SO funny!! Thanx for sharing. THe only words Zane says are Hi, and Hola... but we are looking forward to when he says witty statements!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend