Update


  • I'm finally catching up on my blogging!  Over the next few days there will be some blogs about our MAF Christmas party, a special surprise from Kansas, and more!  (Be sure to scroll down as I've also just posted about Paige's birthday!)
  • We're getting ready for my parent's arrival this week!  I can't believe it's finally here!
  • Once my parents are here, I don't know how much time I'll have for blogging.  I know lots of you are excited to hear about our time together, so I'll do my best to share some pictures when I can!
  • Well, we're still fighting this sickness, whatever it is.  I think I'm getting a little better but I still have enough coughing fits that I wonder if the antibiotics are really helping much.  Yesterday was probably my worst day yet, though this morning I feel quite a bit better. Keep praying that we can be 100% by Thursday!  
  • On Thursday, I get to make a trip to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia all by myself!  I'm going early in the day so that I can go to the mall and do some Christmas shopping.  Then, I'll head back to the airport to meet my parents!  We have to spend the night in Jakarta but we'll be on the first flight to Palangka Raya Friday morning!  
  • This is a busy season, but so much fun!  I love that we have lots of great things to look forward to.  Can you believe it's almost 2012?!
  • Congratulations to Rachael and Andy!  We're so happy for you!  :-)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend