Some great moments and memories...

It's New Year's Eve at around 9pm and I'm the only one still up!  (This happens every night...though I'll admit I'm the last one to get out of bed each morning.)  Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to post a few pics of our time with my parents so far.  Honestly, taking pictures has been the farthest thing from my mind, I've just been basking in the joy of having my parents near.  

Have I mentioned what a great time we're having?

Dad, don't get mad at me for posting this but it's too precious!  This was taken on their first day in Palangkaraya when the jet-lag was still fresh.  To be fair, I could have snapped many more pictures just like this one with different people in it...we take a lot of naps around here!

Opening Christmas presents!  I have a million of these and nearly all of them are blurry.  The girls were moving fast and opening things left and right before I could even capture the moment.  It was mass chaos and such fun to watch their excitement. 

Right after church on Christmas Day. Thanks for the new outfits Aunt Carrie!  And the jewelry Aunt Rachael!

On Christmas Day, we went to visit one of our Indonesian staff's homes (that's the tradition here).  We went along with our MAF teammates, the Pratts, and it was a fun time! 

One day last week, Mom, Robyn Pratt, and I drove out to the dock with the kids to meet the guys (who were working on the plane) for lunch at a restaurant that serves fish and other traditional Indonesian fare.  This appears to be the only picture Sean took of us there...pretty sure Dad took some pictures of the food that came.  Such good sports, my parents are!

Comments

  1. Looks like you guys are having a great time!! Thankful your parents got to be with you! Happy New Years:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend