Bullet List


  • I woke up feeling pretty good this morning but now I feel a cold coming on.  NO!  I simply don't have time to be sick.
  • Did you know that Ligers are real?  And that they are the biggest cats in the world?  Me neither, until Brooklyn asked a question and we had to Google it.  I'm learning just as much as my girls are with this homeschooling thing.
  • "Mama, what is a blizzard?"  Oh goodness.  The things these girls are missing out on by growing up in Indonesia!  Of course, they could tell you what the difference is between a Gibbon and an Orangutan, so I guess it evens out.
  • Sean has a very full and busy week ahead of him with lots of flights and responsibilities at the office/dock/hangar while our other pilot takes a much-needed vacation.  Don't worry about Sean, though, he loves this stuff.  
  • I see on Facebook that it's snowing in my hometown right now.  Sigh.  I miss winter weather - especially around Christmas time.  On the other hand, I'm not so sure my tropic-acclimatized body could handle the cold anyway.  
  • 17 days until my parents get to Indonesia!!!!  But who's counting?
  • Paige is almost 3.  I can't believe my baby is almost three...where does the time go?  
  • We are having the girls' Christmas presents made by a carpenter this year.  Sean and I went to check on the carpenter's progress and I'm just giddy with the results.  The dollhouse is adorable and the play kitchen is going to look awesome.  We're also having a desk built for Brooklyn - she's been begging to have one in her room for ages.  Can't wait to give them these gifts!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend