Oh, hello there!



  • I found the above picture on my computer and had to post it.  Maddie was all dressed up for our little Halloween party.  Halloween is not celebrated here but our MAF teammates decided we needed to dress up and be silly and eat mud pies.  It was fun.
  • I'm typing this carefully.  Last night I decided to slice my thumb instead of the garlic and if I'm not careful the cut opens up and starts bleeding again.  Ouch!  
  • I'm getting ready for another date tonight with my best friend!  It's been rainy again this afternoon so maybe we'll have to just take the car this time.  That would be the smart thing to do anyway.
  • Homeschooling is going well.  I'm going to write a whole post about that soon.  
  • We're getting ready for my parent's visit in 5 weeks!  It's been a LONG time since we've seen any family and we can't wait.  It will be about 1.5 years since we saw our families...I think that's too long.
  • Just a few weeks after my parents leave, we get to go to America!  God has provided the finances for our whole family to go on a vacation to America while Sean also goes for some MAF training.  We'll be there for 6 weeks altogether and it will be a much-needed break. The next few months are just PACKED with things to look forward to!  We feel so blessed.
  • I find it very interesting that of all the cartoons that my kids could watch, they always seem to pick the oldies - Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsons. 
  • Here's another thing we do for fun in Borneo! The rain here is actually still quite chilly but that doesn't seem to stop the girls.  They are always begging to play in the rain....

Comments

  1. Glad to hear of your vacation! Where will you be?
    Blessed Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For your parents coming, and for you guys coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Are you going to IPS in February? We'll be there too. We should go to Burger King together to commemorate the poor man who face planted into the glass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - The girls and I will be in Monte Vista! Sean will spend the first 3 weeks or so in Idaho at MAF HQ and then come join us for a couple of weeks in Colorado. Brrrr....

    Izzie - we are SO looking forward to seeing you guys!

    Becky - Yes, Sean is going to IPS but he's the only one going to Nampa - the rest of us will be in Colorado. Your comment cracked me up! Oh, I'll never forget that sound or the mark his forehead left on the glass..or the way he slinked away rubbing his head. :-) We knew we'd like you guys when you found it as hilarious as we did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend