Interview with Brooklyn: Age 8

I came across another blogger who likes to interview her kids every year, just to see how they change and keep a fun record for posterity.  I think it's a great idea!  Since Brooklyn just had a birthday, I thought we'd start with her....


What is your favorite activity?
My favorite thing is...watching movies! And coloring.

What is your favorite color?
Pink. Blue and red.

What is your favorite toy?
Dolls - especially my American girl doll.

Who are your best friends?
Emma, Hannah, KJ, Ester.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A pilot!!
Why?
Because Daddy is.

What does Daddy do all day?
He flies float airplanes.

What does Mommy do all day?
Teach.

What do you do all day?
Play.

What are your favorite books?
"Pinkalicious" and "All the Ways I Love You."

What are your favorite movies?
"Rapunzel" (known as "Tangled" in the States). "Felicity" and "Kit." (American Girl movies)


What are your favorite foods?
Hamburgers and hot dogs.


What makes you happy?
My family.


What makes you sad?
Mean people.


What makes you mad?
Paige and Madison playing with my special stuff.


What do you like to do with Dad?
Go on adventures with him.


What do you like to do with Mom?
School.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend