Growing up girl

Brooklyn recently celebrated her 8th birthday and started second grade at the International School here in Salatiga. (we'll homeschool the rest of 2nd grade in Palangka Raya) She's really growing up. Oh. My.  When did this happen?  

I love my oldest.  I'm amazed at what a sweet, caring little girl she has become.  She's getting more and more responsible and so very, very smart. She's just a joy to be around and knows no strangers - her social circle is bigger than ours!  Sean and I are so proud of her!  We love this eldest daughter of ours!

First day of 2nd grade!  She's changed a lot in the past year - click here to see a picture from one year ago.

Off to school with Daddy on our borrowed scooter!

Comments

  1. Wow! What a beautiful young lady. How time flies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! Cute girl! And wow has that house accross the street come a long way since we were there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - yeah, that house has come along! We've been amazed at how things changed after just four months away. You should see Kayu Arum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! She really is growing up, isn't she! Love you all!

    Aunt Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend