Good Titles

Oh, boy am I ever exhausted.  We're all adjusting to a new routine and life here in Central Borneo.  Things are going quite well, but as can be expected we've had several bumps along the way - mostly those related to me being a full-time Mommy after almost a year off!  The girls are learning how to get along when they are together all day long and I'm learning how to keep them entertained, fed, clothed, happy, disciplined, safe, and educated.  A huge job, but anything worth doing is usually hard ;-)

I started to write all about the past week, but I thought a list of possible titles for a book about the last week would be more entertaining.
  • (Mis)Adventures in Yogurt Making: How to Waste Three Days of Your Life
  • 101 Ways to Scratch a Mosquito Bite
  • Potty Training: A Dramatic Re-telling of Real Life Events
  • The Far Side of  Laundry Mountain: How One Woman Survived Against All Odds
  • Parenting for Dummies
  • Hot Mama in Palangka Raya
  • The Indonesian Techno-Gibberish Dictionary for Computer Illiterate American Housewives
  • Stop the Insanity!
  • War and Peace: The Junior Edition

  

Comments

  1. Oh. My. Word. You are hilarious!!! Made me laugh out loud,and that doesn't happen too often when I am reading blogs :-) Blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha-love the titles! So been there with yogurt-making...the best was when I sprung out of bed at 5am with a whine of "NOOO, I left it out overnight, again!" Chris about had a heart attack, and was rightfully irritated when he found out my early morning outburst was about yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun, Rebecca--let me know when you write these books--I think they'll be best sellers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend