A home again!

Our container from Java arrived this morning at about 7 a.m.  It was unloaded by 8 a.m.

We've been busily unpacking, cleaning, organizing, and dancing ever since!

I'm exhausted tonight, but I wanted to share with those of you who have been praying for us that we're finally in our own home again.  It feels wonderful!  We're spending our first night here and I, for one, can't wait to fall into my sweet new bed for some shut-eye.

There's a very loud wedding happening right now, just down the street.  It's loud.  Did I mention there were drums?

But I have to be honest - don't care so much tonight.  We're all so tired, I think we'll sleep just fine.  And I really like our neighbors, so it's okay with me if they want to get married on my first night in the neighborhood ;-)

We are blessed.  Blessed beyond anything I could ask or imagine.

Pictures to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend