A Family Outing to An Ancient Temple Part 3

This is the last batch of pictures that I have of our family at Borobudur, I promise!  I know we've been a little sparse around here, so I don't doubt that these pictures are being appreciated by a few grandparents and aunts that I know.
Thankfully, another tourist offered to take our family picture! 


Okay, so what was the girls' reward for climbing all those steps and being patient while Daddy took a gazillion pictures?  An elephant ride!  Maddie was especially excited about this since she's been obsessed with elephants lately.  I think she was a little frightened when she saw the real thing up close and personal but she was brave anyway.  They all thought the ride was very fun!

Well, Paige went berserk when her sisters rode away on the elephant without her...so, Mommy took Paige on the next ride!  Oh my goodness.  The things a mom will do just to keep her baby happy.  It was a fun (and blessedly short) ride!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! What a fun trip! A little different than Grandpa's mule, huh?! Audrey loved the pictures from parts one and two. She'll be impressed that the cousins rode an actual elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend