The Weekly List

  • We're getting ready to head out on our trip! We leave our house Tuesday afternoon and will spend the night in a nearby city before catching our flight at 6 a.m. Wednesday. We are SO excited!
  • We've been Christmas programming like crazy around here. I wish I could promise great pictures or video but the internet isn't cooperating. I have video of Brooklyn's program that I can't get to upload and the pictures I got of Maddie's program are on my phone...but I don't have a cord to download them with. Technology is great. Sorry.
  • I made fudge the other day and we had quite a bit left over. We had easily three or four candy bars' worth of pure chocolate in our fridge. Sean and I snuck out for some Christmas shopping today and left Maddie and Paige at home with our helpers. The fudge is gone. Not a smidgen to be found.
  • Christmas shopping this year has been the pits. I wish I would have thought ahead better and ordered some things to be shipped to us long ago. Instead, we're scrambling trying to find something that isn't made of lead and won't fall to pieces in minutes. Thankfully, we'll be able to cram in some last-minute shopping at the toy store in Semarang.
  • On a more positive note, I found some awesome, name brand clothes for the girls and myself! There is a factory outlet store here that has everything from Old Navy to Aeropostale, from OshKosh B'Gosh to Express. It's fun to search for great finds and always interesting to discover what high-cost labels are made in the same factory as Wal-Mart or Target brands!
  • More posts to come....and stay tuned for pictures from Kalimantan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend