Water Fun Part 2!

**Don't forget to scroll down to see all the new posts. I had a spurt of blogging energy and posted three times in 30 minutes! That's some kind of record for me, I do believe.**

This morning we went to the Sand Dunes. It was the perfect day - warm but not too hot. The stream is still going and that makes it feel almost like the beach in the middle of Colorado!

Actually, better than the beach, in my opinion. But then, I'm terrified of the ocean. Do you suppose I should maybe get over my irrational fear of the ocean considering we are moving to an island in the middle of the ocean?

Anyway, we had fun and were home again by lunch. In time for me to spend the afternoon catching up on everything else I've been trying to get done all week (insert long impressive list here). And I'm still not caught up. One more day to get ready for Sean's big three-week trip to Spokane. Wow, that got here fast.

Oh, and if you look closely, you can see Maddie's and Paige's newly pierced ears! And Brooklyn's and Maddie's new haircuts (from the back anyway, Brooklyn was never still enough for us to get a really good shot of her!) We had a regular makeover day yesterday :-)

Great Sand Dunes NP

Great Sand Dunes NP

Great Sand Dunes NP

Great Sand Dunes NP

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend