I just realized it's June.

We had a really great time in Denver over the weekend. Pictures coming soon!

I'm still getting back into the swing of things. After this week, Sean will be gone for 3 weeks, and I feel like there's more to do than I can handle so instead of doing anything at all I'm floundering. I do a little something and then I feel lost, like I forgot to do ten other things. And I spend a great deal of time thinking about what's coming...and how fast it's coming and all that needs to get done and how excited I am to get to Indonesia and how hard it's going to be when it's time to say goodbye.

Please do keep praying about the visa situation that MAF is facing in Indonesia. They're working hard on a solution and we're actually quite confident that it will eventually get worked out. These things take lots of time and lots of diplomacy. Pray for the people working with MAF to fix the snags and pray that our Christian witness remains intact. We're not the only people in limbo right now, waiting this out. We have our plans to leave at the end of July but it's all in God's hands. I wish I would have realized long ago that these types of things just come up. They just do. every. time. I thought it was only happening to us and only in Ecuador - ha! Now I realize God really, truly does have it all under control. Whatever happens, we trust Him. So - you can pray for patience on our part as much as you pray for a solution to be found to the current visa issues!

It's summer, though, and that is wonderful! I love it. Maddie is outside running through the sprinklers...naked! Sean and Brooklyn went out for a bike ride. (Paige is napping.) It's just a lovely day and I'm grateful for simple things like breezes coming through wide-open windows and hanging flower baskets and sprinklers and chirping birds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend