I'm still here!

How do I begin to tell you what is going on around here? Things are so busy my head is spinning - or am I just off-balance because of these stuffed up sinuses?! I've been fighting a cold the past couple of days. Thankfully, today I feel much better. I don't like being sick. I realize that I am not particularly unique in that sentiment, but, well, I said it anyway.....

Did you know that, God-willing, we'll be heading to Indonesia in just three months? I'm trying very hard not to panic. There is a LOT of work to do. And whenever there is a lot to do, I freak out and become utterly useless. I'd rather just read a book. Or sit at the piano and learn to play new songs. Or watch the Discovery Channel. Or sit on the porch and watch the dirt blow by on it's way to The Great Sand Dunes.

So, LOTS to do. It'll happen. Experience tells me that things somehow fall together. Even when it looks nigh impossible! (Which, it does right now.)

We're getting ready for a quick trip to Nampa Idaho to MAF headquarters. On Friday and Saturday, we'll be taking a class provided for new missionaries. We're obviously not "new" MAFers but this is a new class and they thought we could benefit from taking it. We're looking forward to it. MAF provides excellent training to its missionaries. Should be a good time! Then we're heading farther north to Grangeville to present at a church on Sunday. We're looking forward to that, too!

Things are moving right along....ready or not!

Comments

  1. Wow! Only three months left? We'll be praying for you guys as you finish up final details there! Please let us know if you have any questions!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend