REAL Hope for Haiti

I had to let you know about an awesome opportunity to help out a ministry in Haiti. I've been following this blog for a long time. This ministry, run by a family with a testimony that would blow your mind, just has a special place in my heart. It's a God thing - I have no other way to explain my passion and love for this ministry, especially since I've never met them in person or been to Haiti. Good grief, they aren't even with my mission organization! I've done some communicating with these ladies via email and I'll tell you that their ministry is incredible and they are the real thing. They've been in Haiti for years working outside of Port-au-Prince with a medical clinic, a rescue center for malnourished children, and lots of community projects.

After everything, they are still there. Still working...and now helping even more people under conditions you and I can't imagine.

I wanted to give you the opportunity to download an incredible song (that brings tears to my eyes and inspires me a lot these days) AND donate whatever you can to Real Hope for Haiti. Go here and listen to the song. You can download the song for whatever amount you would like to and all the proceeds will go to Real Hope for Haiti, helping them continue their ministry in Haiti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend