Paige is ONE!

A year ago today, we were welcoming a new little bundle into our lives. I remember that day rather vividly (as I do for each of my girls' births). There are lots of details I remember that I'm sure you could live without...so I'll spare you. But it was a great day - ranking right up there with my wedding day and two other very special birthdays.

But I will tell you this: I spent the early part of my labor (i.e. the part before my labor pains were taking years off of my life) watching "I Love Lucy." I kept laughing and making the contraction meter thingy on my belly record astounding numbers that sent the midwife and nurses running into my room, sure that either something was wrong or I was already pushing....only to discover I was just laughing at Lucy's antics. I think they were kind of perturbed with me.

Paigey, you were brought into this world with laughter! And now, it is YOU baby girl that makes us smile and laugh. Happy Birthday Paige Abigail!

We celebrated yesterday with grandparents and cousins and an aunt and uncle. Paige really loves cake!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend