Merry, Merry Christmas!

We are having so much fun! We spent Christmas Eve with my family. It was great. We had so much fun.

Now we're getting ready to have our own little Christmas here at home before going over to Sean's folks'. It's gonna be another great day, I know it!

Okay, so we've had one little "hiccup." Madison has been pretty sick - throwing up and complaining about a pain in her right side. She acted a little more normal through the day yesterday but by the time we came home she just wasn't doing well. You can guess we were thinking the worst - appendicitis! We took her in to the emergency room late last night. Turns out she had strep! Apparently, lots of kids show symptoms of tummy aches and throwing up when they have strep. What a huge relief....and then I'm smacking my forehead and wishing we weren't going to have to pay a ton of money to find that out :-) Oh well. She got a shot of penicillin last night and she's getting better, though still pretty dehydrated. I'm wondering if we all haven't had strep in the past several weeks....

Comments

  1. Ugggh! I hate those scares! So glad it wasn't horrible, hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend