Madison turns 3!

As I mentioned before, Wednesday was Maddie's third birthday. Poor thing really was pretty sick that day and the party with grandparents and cousins had to be postponed. We did our best to still make it a special day for her. She spent the majority of the day simply sitting in the recliner watching movies. (Now that I've had the bug too, I understand why she didn't feel up to much else. Bleck.)

Opening a present. After a very rough night, this was the first smile I'd seen on the poor baby's face in quite a while. She loves her new pony who sings and eats and talks and sleeps.

Wearing her new birthday outfit (purple is her favorite color). Her hair is messy and she still looks very pale - she just broke our hearts! She was trying so hard not to be sick on her special day. But she spent the whole day right there in that chair.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend