Lord of the lords, Hillsong Live - Brooke Fraser

This video says it better than I could. This is what God has been, and is doing in our hearts. I love the commentary at the end of the song. Not because works are more important than faith but because faith - and true worship - is COMPELLED to help and love the lost and hurting of this world. How could we possibly know and be in relationship with Jesus and not hurt for the lost? We sing words of praise, adoration, and worship to Jesus....how do those words translate onto the street? What does worship look like outside of the church service? I honestly don't know all the answers to those questions but God is challenging my thinking about what it means to be called "Christian." One thing I know - He is Holy, He is on the throne. And my heart's desire is to bring Him Glory and honor in all that I do.

Comments

  1. Holy, Holy, Lord of Lords! Worthy of all Praise! I love what He is doing in your lives! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend