A little backyard Kung-Fu

Okay, I hate to beat a dead dog (snort) but these pictures Sean got of our rooster and Duke just really make me laugh. Yes, I know Sean already blogged about this but this is just...ummm...I don't know. It's kind of like a bad accident. You just can't look away. Animal psychologists - what in the world is happening here?! I mean if it happened once, I'd understand. But over and over and over again?


Tell me these pictures don't remind you of the movie "Kung Fu Panda." May I introduce Dog and Rooster?

They are best friends.

Or worst enemies.

I'm not sure.

But to watch them is just hilarious.

What do you make of it?


And while the rooster may look like he's winning...

We all know what could happen in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend