I want to go to there....

If I ever go to France...and I have lots of money and time to stay wherever I want.... (Hey, it's my birthday, I'm allowed to dream a little, right?)

I'm going to spend at least a week here.

If you go the the website, be sure to click around and look at all the pictures. This place looks like a little peace of heaven to me. I love the simplicity. The rustic-ness. The peacefulness. I also love the fact that the walls are bare except for the occasional mirror and that the wood furniture is either painted white or left unfinished. I love the simple clear vases brimming with wildflowers and the slip-covered sofas. The quilts on the beds, the bathrooms hidden away in unusual corners, the exposed brick walls, the peaceful patios...

Okay, so the fact that there are no toys littering the floor has a strong appeal to me as well. Do you suppose I could come anywhere close to re-creating that in our own home? Nah, I didn't think so either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend