Avoiding work....

So, I should be doing laundry. Maybe putting away the rest of the groceries. Making the bed?

But I'm here at the computer instead.
We're helping babysit my niece now. It's Day One. Maddie and Audrey are running around the house in their high heels. I'm so glad I get to have this time with my niece while her mommy works. I really haven't had nearly enough time with her. For some reason, Maddie and Audrey have been fighting a lot lately...but so far not today. They both promised not to fight. I'm holding them to that!

Sean got these cute pictures of the girls by Grandma's sweet peas yesterday. I love them. (The pictures, the sweet peas, but especially those little girls!)

I have so much on my mind these days, so much I'm dying to put down on this blog....but it's not quite time yet. I will say this much - God is incredible. He's HUGE. He's awesome. He's blowing my mind and changing everything I thought I knew about following Him. He's dishing out the grace in exceedingly necessary amounts for me lately. We're trusting Him. And by trust, I mean the free falling kind of trust that's scary and thrilling and heartbreaking and wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend