Water

If there's one thing I want to remember about my Madison at this age, it is that innocent joy written all over her face while playing with a simple water hose.

Look at those bright eyes. There's no discontentment there, is there?! Life is good, she has everything she could ever desire in life. Not a care in the world.

As is typical Maddie, there's always that hint of mischievousness glowing in those blue eyes. She'll get ya, you can be sure of that. If not with her pranks, then with that face.

Maddie, my precious middle child, you are a treasure. A "Cowprincess Stinkerpot," as you say. A Rascal. Rotten through and through. The source of some of my biggest tears and greatest belly laughs. You are a wonder - exactly who God created you to be and I love every little bit of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend