So you know....

This has been quite the week.

Desktop computer crashed.

Internet wonky.

Sean's camera broken.

And a zillion other little things just not working out quite right.

On top of it all, tears, sadness, and mourning for a lost loved one.

It's just been a rough week. We'll be heading down to Oklahoma early this next week for Sean's grandma's funeral. When we get home, we'll be heading back out of town for a family reunion (my side). Another full week - with both grief and laughter sure to leave us exhausted.

It's time for a little break from blogging. Besides, I'll be seeing pretty much everyone who reads this blog in the next week or so!

When things calm down (and if we can figure out our computer problem) I'll be back with plenty to say, I'm sure! See you in a week or two!

Comments

  1. What about me?!! Sorry to hear about Sean's grandma. We'll be praying for you as you travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Becca! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I love hearing from you! I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week. And so sad about Sean's grandma. So very hard. Btw, I love your blog and it makes me a bit jealous of the lifestyle you guys have of living off the land in the mountains of Colorado. A dream of Brad and mine is to do that someday. Thanks also for your encouraging words about what you said on my blog. You discerned exactly that struggle of wanting to help people, but encountering people that have wrong motives and use the help for something bad. We would love to get to see you guys sometime. I hope it works out during our next furlough! We'd have many stories to share. And it would be so fun to see your kiddos and your place there. Many blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend