Finally, A New Look!

It was about time for a new look on this blog. I've been debating about what I really want out of this place. I've come to the conclusion that what I'm looking for is both a place to record my own family's life for posterity as well as a just a place to write when the mood hits me.

I thought a new look would give me renewed inspiration in my writing. Maybe it will drag something profound out of me? If nothing else, it looks better than the dull look we had before and maybe I'll at least feel obliged to post more family stuff on here!

I've also added several links to some of my favorite blogs and websites. And, I added a widget that displays some of the books I'm currently enjoying....or can't wait to enjoy soon!

Is there something else you'd like to see? Any ideas you'd like me to write about? Burning questions you'd like me to answer? If so, leave a comment. Otherwise, the next post is up to me...and you never know what it might be. Hmmm....

Well, I've neglected the just-bought groceries long enough. Do you suppose the milk is bad after sitting out while I play with my blog for the last three hours? Oops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend