F.Y.I.

I've got an insane amount of homework to get done before May 15. I'm really looking forward to being done with it all and finally having that elusive College Degree. Ugh, but I have so much to accomplish. Obviously, the two huge papers and umpteen tests I've yet to complete take precedence over pretty much everything in life but the basics!

Three weeks.

Thanks for being patient. You probably won't be hearing much from me until the end of May. If you think of it, I'd really appreciate your prayers. I'm feeling the crunch on getting everything done and with three little people vying for my attention all day, it's been difficult getting anything done. I know I can do it...but I sure could use a little extra Help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend