My Favorite Photographer


This is a picture Sean took last night, not far from our house. Yeah, uh-huh, it's pretty here in Southern Colorado.

Sean isn't blogging any more...but I just have to make sure you remember to check his Flickr album often!!

My awesome husband is a talented fella and I'm his biggest fan. I love his photos and he's gotten some pretty stunning ones lately. It helps to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. It also helps that he doesn't have to work 8 to 5 just yet.

I'll be honest and tell you that his *ahem* passion for photography kinda annoys me sometimes...but then I see the beauty that he's captured again with that silly old camera and I have to admit that he's just got a talent and gifting that I want to see him use and enjoy. I always love to see what he's captured in a photograph that I didn't catch in real life.

I think he should make a book and/or sell his pictures....don't you?!

I'm adding his Flickr to my sidebar eventually (once I figure it out). Until then you can get there by clicking here.

Comments

  1. Wow! Beautiful photo! Yep, he's good at this, Becca, like "National Geographic good"! Love 'ya! Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree that he should bless the paying photo industry with his pictures!! Well, of course he'd also bless the world. Just imagine....flying to wherever in the world to take pictures....maybe he could work for National Geographic...or some more conservative firm ;o).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend