Finally





It snowed yesterday. It was wonderful!! I have to say, though, that it was also very cold. Brrrr....

My blood is pure orange juice after 3.5 years in tropical climates. I'm a wimp.

And my children would be worse about the cold than even I am except for one major difference....THEY LOVE PLAYING IN THE SNOW! They haven't experienced cold like this ever before in their lives but they are just too overjoyed with the white stuff to even notice how frozen their fingers are.

Sean and I ran to Wal-Mart to outfit our dear girls in winter gear. Apparently, Wal-Mart stuff is pretty good quality. It was near impossible to get our girls to come inside out of the cold and they were plenty dry and warm underneath all those puffy layers.

Did I mention that the girls didn't want to come inside out of the cold?

I even had hot cocoa ready for them. And popcorn.

They would have preferred to just stay outside and eat the snow instead.

It was a glorious day. And I took up knitting since it was snowing outside. Just seemed like the thing to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend