Our New Home

Yup, we love it! We've been staying in our new house since Thursday (though we were gone over the weekend to visit a church) and we just couldn't be happier. We feel so incredibly blessed to have this little red house as our own. It's taking some time to unpack all the tubs and boxes, but we're really moving right along as far as settling in. Let's face it, we've had some practice in moving over the years and we almost have moving/settling down to a science by now. It certainly helps to have lots of help, too :-) (I know, I've mentioned this before and I'll stop there - even though I could still go on and on about our wonderful parents and family.)

The girls are quite content in their new room. Maddie is even sleeping in a big girl bed now! It's fun to see our girls sharing their bunkbed and playing together in their room.

The baby room is storage for our tubs for now :-) We have some motivation to get that room cleared out by Christmas, though! Things are moving right along with the pregnancy! But still, every once in a while, I suddenly realize that I am indeed with child. This has been a whirlwind pregnancy - especially since I've been so busy.

Well, that'll about do it for now. Just wanted to give a quick update!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend