Doin' Good

I had an appointment yesterday with my doctor. This was my first appointment with this doctor. She came recommended from another missionary and I was very impressed. They also do ultrasounds every month, so I got the surprise of seeing this little person on screen much earlier than I'm used to! I always enjoy hearing the heartbeat or seeing an ultrasound to remind me that there really is a little life growing in there! Makes me feel a little better about my morning sickness when I remember it is for a good cause :-)

Here he/she is! (Too soon to tell if we've got a boy or girl in the hopper) Everything looks perfectly normal, according to the doctor. I know, it doesn't look like much - when it is moving you can tell things a little better. That little gray lump in the middle is Cannon Baby Number Three! Should measure a touch more than about 1.5 inches now. I have no idea which way the baby is facing, although it looks to me like we're looking at it's back with the head to the right. Maybe? Okay, I really have no idea.... It will be fun to see the baby develop in the womb month-by-month since I'll be getting ultrasounds at each check-up. But here you have it -first photo of the newest addition to our family:

Comments

  1. I empathize with the morning sickness--mine kept me in bed for 4 months. Ick. I had a picture of a baby with a bow and "gift from God on it posted over the toilet so I remembered why I was going through this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend