Can you say Puerto Escondido?

Tomorrow, we are going to the beach!!!!!!!!!

I'm really not all that excited. (insert tone dripping with sarcasm right here.)

We are all very much looking forward to a few days away from the daily grind, playing at the beach. Our friends and fellow MAF'ers are going with us to show us around their favorite beach and hotel. Oh, and we get to fly ourselves there in one of our MAF airplanes.

Not spoiled at all.

It actually has been a while since we went away for a few days - unless you count going away forever from Ecuador when we came here 3 months ago. Where has the time gone?

We leave tomorrow and will come back sometime Monday. Brooklyn is driving us crazy with her enthusiasm over the trip. Maybe I shouldn't have told her so early in the week. Good grief. Maddie, on the other hand, has no clue we're about to take her to her idea of heaven - sand and water to play in all hours of the day. I've done the beach thing with a toddler before...it can be pretty annoying with all that sand in all those baby *ahem* creases. Oh, but there is a pool too and I have no problem hanging out poolside when I'm not in my hotel room looking out over the ocean, or reading a good book, or walking in the sand....

Missionary life is tough. Somebody has to do it.

Thanks for your prayers for our safety, health, and fun! We're looking forward to the time to rest, especially spiritually this weekend.

I'm pretty sure there will be pictures to share next week......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend