Parque Tequio

Last week, we discovered a great park not far from the MAF office here in Oaxaca. We love it! The play area is, of course, a favorite place for the girls. It's nice to be able to get out in the sun and just play - especially since we don't really have much in the way of a yard here at our house. Sean and I are loving the great walking paths winding through cypress trees, eucalyptus trees, huge bougainvilleas, cacti in every shape imaginable, and many more trees we don't know the name of. We'll definitely be visiting this park often! One could easily get lost in it, it is so big. It's our little oasis in the desert.


Some pictures....(and yes, Brooklyn did cut her bangs all by herself....again. Grrrrr.)

Comments

  1. Great new blog look!
    I can't believe she cut her bangs AGAIN!! What a stinker!
    WE MISS YOU!!! Kristen and I both said we cried when you first started blogging from Mexico and said you liked it there :( 'Cause that means you're having fun without us. We're great friends that are rejoicing with you because you're adjusting :) (Note the sarcasm!) We do love and miss you all...ok you and the girls at least!

    **I'll need to see pictures of the festive red couch...you just don't seem the red type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it here in Oaxaca...but there is one big thing missing that I can't get used to - my friends aren't here. You have no idea how much I miss you all! Oh the fun we could have together in a place like this :-)

    A picture of the festive red couch? We shall see....

    ReplyDelete
  3. well isnt maddie miss independent now. i cant believe what three months can do! and to my brother who had neglected his duty to blog, take after your lovely wife, she's doing great! miss you guys sooooooo much. all my love!
    rach

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend