Monday

On Monday, Sean watched Madison while Brooklyn and I went to chapel at the missionary school one last time. There was a singing evangelical group visiting called "Kindred" and they were great. I started to cry as we sang "Jesus Loves Me." I guess it was beginning to hit home that we won't be in Shell much longer, that my kids won't ever get to go to that awesome school (though they'll have plenty of other great opportunities in Mexico)....anyway, I finally just had to shut off my mind and stop thinking/feeling so as not to become a blubbering fool and scare the children.

Brooklyn's preschool had class pictures on Monday too. What a group of precious children - and I'm so grateful for Ms. Sharon who has done a tremendous job of teaching this group of very active precious children! Brooklyn is really going to miss her preschool....

Here they are in all their active preschooler glory...(Lord, bless that woman!)

We spent a while Monday afternoon, addressing and labeling all of our blue tubs for the shipment. I have to tell you, it felt very weird to be taping papers that said MEXICO on our stuff. I never would have imagined in a million years that we would move there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend