Ipod...do U?

We had a great Christmas. The girls were so much fun to watch opening their presents and were actually entertained for a whole day! Brooklyn loved her new Barbie and the Barbie bedroom set we got her. Maddie was thrilled with her very own first baby doll and a Little People nativity set. This was our first Christmas without any other family. Surprisingly, it was very pleasant. Of course, we did have a great Christmas Eve dinner with friends...and we know we'll get to see our families in January...and we know that, next year, we'll spend Christmas in Colorado with everybody because we'll be on furlough! We spent the day lazing about, eating Sean's famous waffles, watching "A Christmas Story," reading, napping....It was a rainy day, and though that isn't quite snow, it is more cozy than a hot, sunshine-soaked day.

The big surprise, though, was that Sean got me an iPod! I had no idea. I thought we had decided not to get each other anything this year. I didn't get him a thing. But my sweet husband had somebody coming down from the U.S. bring an iPod that he had ordered very sneakily. I was blown away. I had been wanting an iPod for some time. I love it! Now, I walk around looking like an overgrown teenager with my iPod tucked in my pocket and my little white headphones in my ears while I tick to my own special beat. Who knew something so small could hold so much music? I have almost all of our music on it and room left to spare. It has been great for my walks in the mornings - I can listen to podcasts of my favorite preacher and then turn on some worship music and just praise God the whole time I'm walking. I'm blessed - not with the iPod, although that is great - but with an awesome, thoughtful husband. Thank you, Sean!

Check back later for pictures of our Christmas...they are still on Sean's camera and he took it to the hangar with him....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend