School Daze

Yesterday was Brooklyn's first day at Shell Christian Preschool. My pictures from yesterday turned out awful. We were in a hurry - and let's face it, I'm just not as practiced at taking pictures as somebody else we know.... *ahem* Anyway, I took my camera with me when I took Brooklyn for her second day of school. She was so excited to go back today and loves her teacher, Miss Sharon.

I'm so blessed that this preschool worked out for Brooklyn this year. She really needs the social interaction (and I need the time during the day to get a few things done). There are several preschoolers in the mission community this year, and a very generous, loving woman felt led to teach our kids three mornings a week! It's perfect. A God thing, for sure.

Here's the little schoolgirl waiting for class to start.
The preschool is held on the HCJB compound (HCJB is another mission here in Shell that operates the hospital, among other things). There is a very nice, covered area where the kids meet and play/learn. It is nice and cool with lots of fresh air, peaceful, and covered for rainy days. There is also a great play place nearby and lots of grassy space for the kids to run around. Everyday Miss Sharon sets up her little "classroom" and has it all ready when the kids come at 8:30 a.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend