Sleepless in Shell

Mmmrrrphh. So tired.

Maddie didn't sleep well last night...and neither did the rest of us. All four of us were up for over two and a half hours. Her screaming and crying probably woke up the whole neighborhood. I had a hard time settling her down; everything I tried just made her holler that much louder! I'm guessing she's cutting a new tooth...again. Poor baby.

Brooklyn and I are a little sick but better than we were yesterday. We haven't had colds in a very long time - must have picked something up in Quito. Thankfully, Maddie doesn't seem to be sick. She was very fussy last night but didn't show any cold symptoms. She did this same sort of thing last weekend when she cut her third tooth. Could she be working on the fourth already?! Whatever the reason, I hope she lets us get some rest today! I feel like a zombie.

Must. Find. Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend