Birthday Girl

Today - I can't believe it - Brooklyn turns four years old!


Wow. It wasn't that long ago that I was holding that precious little bundle feeling complete awe (and a touch of fear) as I looked down at my firstborn. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life! And now my little baby is so grown up. She just gets more and more fun to have around every day. Her sense of humor keeps Sean and I in stitches, her honest attitude keeps us humble, and her sweet hugs and kisses keep me going all day long!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!
This afternoon we're taking a special trip to Puyo to buy her a brand new bike. Her first ever! We'll follow the first bike lesson with Brooklyn's requested meal of beans and rice and a tasty pink cake!

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOK. YOU WILL HAVE TO TEACH BUNNY TO RIDE YOUR BIKE WHEN SHE COMES DOWN NEXT WEEK. I BET SHE WILL HAVE MORE BIRTHDAY CELERATING FOR YOU. LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES.
    GRAMPA RON

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend