Comments Please

*UPDATED FOR CLARITY*

I just realized why so few people comment on this blog. It's kind of hard, isn't it?! Well, I just made it easier. Now you can leave a comment without a Blogger account. Just click the comments link, add your comment, and choose "Other" where you can place your name (a web address is not required to use this option) or use "Anonymous" and be sure to sign your name at the end. After the word verification, you can send your comment! I'd love to hear more from you at anytime, about anything! If you don't see your comment right away, don't worry - it has been sent to me to review first and then I'll post it. (This is to avoid "junk" or spam.)

Comments

  1. Hey, Becca! Just reading through your July blogs. Love the B&W pics. Brooklyn and Madison are beautiful! How did you two get a red-head? I bet the ladies there love it. I can relate to your bit of culture shock and relaxing when going to a big, clean city. When we went to Singapore earlier this year we felt the same way. It was nice! Part of me didn't want to leave, but I was glad to get back to our house here in Tarakan. Well, Julia is squwalking because she can't reach her toys. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also takes a while for people to get comfortable enough to leave a comment--I have been reading since your husband mentioned it a while back but haven't had much to comment on. I do enjoy reading what is going on with you all--I read a lot of MAF blogs and love reading what is going on with your family.

    It has also occurred to me that you may be in interested in the contest I am having this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend