And Church Too!

We took our guest to church yesterday. It was a pretty good service but, as usual, we were plum tuckered by the time it ended at 12:30. Sitting still on hard little benches with no leg room, trying to keep our kids happy/still/quiet, and also trying to focus on the sermon in Spanish...all these things just wear us out every Sunday - no matter how much we enjoy the service! Sean didn't help with worship yesterday so I did have his help with the girls - a lot of times, he can't even sit with me once he finishes helping with worship. It was nice to know he was there to help me and I was able to enjoy a little more of the service (and I didn't feel like a misused, under-appreciated, over-worked jungle gym by the time the last Amen was said).

As I mentioned before, our house guest hails from Zambia...he wasn't the least bit phased by what we thought was a long service. In Africa, they are just getting started at 12:30! Oh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend