Daddy, I feel good!

Finally - I think - we are all well again. Brooklyn and I both spent all day yesterday laying around, taking naps, and doing as little moving around as possible. Maddie still isn't sick, Praise the Lord, but the poor baby was pretty neglected yesterday. I was so weak and feverish that I could barely trust myself to carry her from her crib to the rocking chair just to feed her. I actually half passed out several times throughout the day. It was very weird. Anyway, Madison didn't get the usual attention she's used to, mostly because I felt so sick and was afraid I'd drop her when I had one of my super weak spells. (This morning she seemed somewhat perturbed with me for not playing with or holding her as much as she is used to. I spent a long time this morning just cuddling her and begging her forgiveness!)

I was glad when Sean came home from work yesterday. The house was a disaster and I had no energy to pick up. My sweet husband cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the house, and even gave Madison a bath. I was able to take a long shower last night and then we all got to bed at a decent time. Brooklyn was still sick and feverish through the night but this morning she is back to her happy self. She told Sean this morning, with a touch of awe in her voice, "Daddy, I feel good!"

I'm amazed at how much sleeping I've done in the past 24 hours and yet I still feel a little tired. But I feel so much better than I did and, after laying around in the house for so many days, I'm ready to get out of the house. Maybe later we'll go to Puyo and buy some dressers for the girls and paint so that I can fix up Maddie's room.

Here are a few pictures from Maddie's bath time last night...

Comments

  1. Sweethearts, so glad you're feeling better! Thank you for the new pictures of Maddie - so sweet! And, praise the Lord, for a sweet daddy and husband, huh, Becca?! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend