Comments

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments. Keep them coming! This blog is a great way for you to keep up with all that is happening in my life and in the life of my family but it is also a terrific way for us to hear from you! I love to get comments...it's how I know people are reading and it's a real treat to see little notes from friends and family when I log on! Though it is such a small thing, a comment on my blog can be such a huge encouragement.

One summer when I went away to camp as a little girl, my Mom surprised me by strategically placing little notes of encouragement and love throughout my suitcase. In the morning, as I'd lift out a t-shirt, I'd find a sweet note tucked away underneath it. The notes weren't long or profound but they made me feel closer to home. I didn't get homesick that year and I always knew that my Mommy was thinking of me and praying for me. Knowing that freed me up to have the best possible week I could - even when I was surrounded by strangers and sleeping in a musty, cold little cabin!

I'm no different today than I was back in sixth grade! Little notes remind me that I am loved and that people are out there praying for me and my family. It reminds me of the value of what we're doing here and makes living in a foreign land far away from loved ones all right. So, thank you for tucking away little notes from home for me to discover every now and then. You'll never know just how much it means.

Comments

  1. Thanks Becca, we like to know what's going on at home, love the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Daughter, Isn't God soooooooo good?! Loving and missing you all today! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend