All I Want is a Picture!

It is so hard to get a decent picture of Madison. Brooklyn is just barely at the age when she really enjoys posing for a photo but Maddie is another story altogether. I took several pictures over the weekend to try to get a good shot of Maddie and Brooklyn together. When one was looking cute the other wasn't even looking at the camera. We were outside, so Maddie was more interested in watching the dog run around. (That is what she's looking at in the picture below) When I tried to make cute sounds for Maddie to look at the camera, Maya the dog would think I meant that I wanted a big lick in the face. It was impossible! Anyway, Brooklyn looks cute in this one. I got an okay shot of Maddie all by herself later on. The hats were Brooklyn's idea!

(My hat goes off to mothers with even more children to try to keep photographed. I recently read a very funny blog by my cousin's wife about trying to get professional pictures done of their four boys. Yeah, you can guess how that went for her!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend