Horsey

Found these older photos from about a month ago of the girls riding horses.  This is getting to be a fairly regular occurrence around here and the girls are loving it.  Especially Brooklyn, who is a down-home country cowgirl of the first order.  She's in her element here....though, with a lot yet to learn!  She may or may not have fallen off a mule the other day.  At first she was really upset that it happened (no physical hurt other than a little stiffness the next day) but when I informed her of the fact that ALL cowgirls have to have their first rodeo at some point...and also related several of my own experiences on horses when I was a child, she was just plain proud of her (mis)adventure.  I'm just proud of her tenacity and cowgirl-ness.  

I'm proud of all my little cowgirls!  And thankful for a Daddy/Grandpa so willing to share this incredible family legacy.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend